Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wall Storge Unit Review by Happening of The Harper Household

When it comes to purchasing furniture for my kids bedrooms and play areas I want pieces that are built to last.  One company that I can always depend on is KidKraft.  From the ease of assembly to the durability of their products I have never been disappointed.  

In fact five years ago I purchased KidKraft See Thru Bins to store Alleigh’s toys in and it still looks just like the day I purchased it.  Being used every single day for the past five years and moved all over our home I am very impressed with the quality of KidKraft.  Since I have been so happy with multiple pieces of their furniture I knew that KidKraft was where I needed to look when searching for a storage piece for Willow’s nursery.  When I saw the KidKraft Wall Storage Unit I knew it was perfect. Read more...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts