Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bubblegum Vintage Kitchen Review by Everything Mommyhood!

I recently had the chance to work with KidKraft and review their KidKraft Bubblegum Vintage Kitchen. I was so excited to receive it and get it put together as I had been wanting a girly kitchen for my 20 month old’s bedroom. When I was little I always wanted a play kitchen, I never had one, but I always played with one at my friends house.

More images...

kitchen1

When I received it in the mail I knew my work was cut out for me, there was a TON of pieces to put together, but I have to say I LOVE how each piece was wrapped, all the “chrome” pieces were wrapped, etc. I’m always scared that something is going to be scratched or damaged, but this product was packaged exceptionally well. 

The instructions to put it together were very clear and all of the parts were labeled well. It took me about 1.5 hours to put together without any help from my husband. I can’t believe how great of quality this kitchen is, and I really didn’t mind that it took a bit to put it together. It’s very well made and I know it won’t be breaking or coming apart. It’s made from sturdy wood, but be warned, this kitchen is HEAVY (which is a good thing of course!).

My children (ages 20 months and 4.5 years) love their girly bubblegum kitchen. They both play with it every single day and are always cooking up something for me or for each other. The best thing about KidKraft products is that they encourage imaginative play, which in this day and age, I think is SO important. There’s so much technology out there, that most kids don’t use their imaginations as much as they should!I love all the great detail on this kitchen, it makes it so life like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts