Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Madamedeals.com Reviews our Master Cook's Kitchen

The KidKraft Master Cook’s Kitchen has become a favorite addition to my preschool classroom. My 14 year old son offered to assemble the play kitchen for me. Knowing what a difficult challenge most kids toys are to put together I hesitantly allowed him to make the attempt. 

Leaving him to his task I was certain he would struggle; after all kids toys are not known for easy assembly. Shortly after I left I received a text message with a picture attached of the neatly packaged nuts, bolts and screws. His message “that’s a lot of screws” made me giggle and even more confident that he would give up because it was in deed a lot of screws. Several hours later he invited me to the basement to see the completed project. 

The Kidkraft Master Cook’s Kitchen is a beautiful piece of play furniture that is sturdy, well made and appealing to the eye. With coordinating pastel colors I believe it would blend in with most kids rooms or play rooms. The sturdy stove burners, sink faucets and door handles will ensure many years of fun play. Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts