Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Deluxe Garage Set Review by Frugality is Free

My boys love their cars, and with three boys it means we have a lot of cars everywhere. When my oldest son was little he had a plastic toy car garage, which constantly fell apart, so somehow we lost it in a move. 

Ever since I have been looking for the right wooden toy car garage, a toy car garage which would bring joy instead of frustration, and when I discovered the KidKraft Deluxe Garage set, I knew I had found the perfect toy car garage for my kids.

The KidKraft Deluxe Garageset has to be assembled, so with the help of my oldest sons I attempted the mission. Assembling the toy car garage took time (2 hours), but it was a great project to do with the kids. Continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts