Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Primary Baking Set Review by The Bragging Mommy

My girls love to play make believe. They especially love to play house, which of course includes cooking! Charlotte always loves bringing me special food that she prepared. So I was super excited with I received the KidKraft Primary Baking set to review!

I decided to have Leah test it out so we could give it to Charlotte for Christmas. Leah had a blast and she loved how colorful and almost real they looked. I really loved how sturdy the kitchen set was. My kids aren’t super hard on their toys BUT they have some friends that come over that are. So I know these cute items will last forever.
The KidKraft Primary Baking set comes with
  • “Rolling pin
  • Cooking pan
  • 2 chocolate chip cookies
  • Spatula
  • Measuring spoon
  • Rolling pin rolls back and forth
  • 8.7″ L x 5″ W x 9″ H
  • Solid wood and composite wood materials” (Kidkraft website)
  • Hand Mixer that really lifts up and a bowl
If you have a play kitchen at home these are the perfect play kitchen accessories to go with it. If you don’t your kids will have a blast playing with these all by themselves!
Please visit www.kidkraft.com to find out where you can purchase this fun set and more!

Source: The Bragging Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts