Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Calling All Mini Chefs: Kidkraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen is a Must Have

I never knew what a budding young chef Mason would turn out to be until the KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen arrived for review. We have many KidKraft products that are being enjoyed by both kids so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. 

I should note that if you are planning on getting this for a Christmas morning gift, make sure to plan accordingly as I started assembling this after work on Friday to surprise Kenzie when Hubs picked the kids up but I was still assembling until almost midnight (after dinner, play, bath and bedtime in between). The instructions are easy to follow but it's just time consuming. 



This is a huge upgrade from Kenzie's little Minnie Kitchen. First and foremost, the
Kidkraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen is realistic and has many bells and whistles. The modern look is refreshing in the play area and the generous size (42.52” L x 17.12” W x 40.98” H) allows for both Kenzie and Mason to play at the same time. However, they both like to push each other out of the way, at times, to have full reign over the kitchen. 

This wooden play kitchen even has a cordless phone which Mason likes to tote around and make calls. To whom I don't know but it is sweet just the same. There is also a paper towel holder on the side which is removable so I think I need to place a roll in there stat as Mason likes to tote around the holder like it's some sort of scepter. Continue reading... 

Source: Being MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts