Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Elegant 18" Doll Manor Review by Moms Review 4 You

Read review...

 



If you have a daughter that is interested in 18" dolls, you have to check out the KidKraft Elegant 18" Doll Dollhouse.  I was so excited when I found out about this dollhouse, because I have two daughters who love playing dolls and I knew that this dollhouse would be cherished, loved and used for years to come.  We are lucky to live within three blocks of all my kids cousins, and the girls all love getting together to play.  

They all bring their favorite 18" dolls, clothes to change the dolls into, and they spend hours together playing.  I knew that the KidKraft Elegant 18" Doll Dollhouse would be a gift that my girls would love and I was so excited to give it to them for Christmas.  Its always extra special when you find the perfect gift. This was the perfect gift.



I will be completely honest with you, though.  I was very nervous to put this set together because I was afraid that it "claimed" to fit 18" dolls, but what if I put it together and it was smaller than I expected.  I felt that the photos above made the doll house look really fun, but it doesn't look like it would really hold 18" dolls.  
I searched and searched for reviews on this item but couldn't really find anything that really showed what it looked like with the dolls.  I bought this item for my girls.  It was not a review.  I just really wanted to show how perfectly 18" dolls fit in the KidKraft Elegant 18" Doll Dollhouse.  Not only fit, but as you can see from the photo below, this doll house is large enough for multiple dolls. Continue reading review....
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts