Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Housewife On a Mission: The Bead Maze Cube

When I saw that KidKraft had a Bead Maze Cube, I knew that my son was going to love it! 

There are 4 sides to play with, plus the top has the fun loops with little toys you can slide (I'm not sure what to call it). I like that this toy in particular teaches my son his shapes, numbers, colors, and hand-eye coordination... and is really fun to play with!


  • So many choices! The KidKraft Bead Maze Cube gives young boys and girls in your life 5 sides of fun to choose from.
  • Each side gives young kids a different activity that will help with the development of color recognition, shape recognition and eye-hand coordination.
  • Adorable farm theme, complete with tractors, trees and a big farmhouse.
  • Bead maze with pieces made of solid wood.
  • Shape sorter.
  • Rotating gears.
  • Movable tiles with numbers on one side and colorful shapes on the other.
  • 10.63" L x 10.51" W x 19.6" H
  • Solid wood and metal.
My son loves playing with the toys on the loops! His big sister shows him how to take the tractor and plow the veggies and fruits and my son thinks it's too funny!

Source: Housewife on a Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts