Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Great Review! Kayla Dollhouse by My Silly Monkeys



Birthday shopping should be fun and not frustrating! I personally like to shop in my pajamas and not have to deal with my own, or other peoples, kids while in the stores. Nothing is more frustrating than listening to crabby kids, whether my own or someone elses, while trying to browse the aisles.



Because Hayneedle has over 220 different stores and they carry some awesome brands too - like KidKraft. I get all of my Birthday shopping done from the comfort of my own home. No more yelling GET BACK HERE! Or listening to my kids scream I WANT THAT! No more rushing in grabbing something quick & beelining for checkout. Now I get to sit in peace, while my children are napping, and find the perfect gift for the Birthday Girl (or boy). 

We received the KidKraft Kayla Dollhouse for Princess Dot's birthday! Every girl needs a Doll House.





When the package came I was so excited to get it put together! After I emptied out the box this is what all I found.



Of course like our other KidKraft products it comes complete with all the tools you need, except a screw driver, all packaged seperately so it's very easy to put together.

Then it was time to put this puppy together!
'


It took me quite awhile to get it all put together. Mainly because I really needed a helper to hold boards while I put things in place.



But once I got the hang of it, it went pretty quickly.


It felt like such an accomplishment to put this together for my special little lady!

 This doll house is so much fun! It's made with high quality products that will hopefully last throughout my baby girls childhood and possibly be handed down to her baby girl someday, in the VERY VERY far future.



Of course we had to let some other girlys come play too!

We already play with it every day. Honestly I think the boys love it just as much as Princess Dot does. It's so much fun to watch all my kiddos interact like that are all grown up!
 
Buy it!
This beautiful dollhouse is on sale for only $109.98 at Hayneedle!
 
Win it!
Hayneedle is giving one lucky MSM reader a $75GC to spend as they wish!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts