Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Babble Reviews KidKraft Modern Toddler Cot

Moder Toddler Cot - 86921
Babble reviews KidKraft's Modern Toddler Cot in the Family Style section of their blog. 

I’ve had my eye on the KidKraft Modern Toddler Cot for a while, so it felt like the perfect choice for three-year-old Clare when she lost her convertible crib/toddler bed to her younger sister.

I especially love its overall modern design, but the tiny built-in bench at the foot of the bed is really what pushes it over the edge in the style department. I haven’t seen another bed with this adorable feature.

Prior to this new bed, we had been having issues with finding Clare sleeping on the floor in the middle of the night, so it was important that her next bed have guard rails and be low to the ground. This bed covers both requirements and I’m happy to report that Clare has stayed snug-as-a-bug every night since sleeping in the KidKraft Modern Toddler Cot.I also love…… That all of the corners are rounded. Not only does it look nice, but it’s less likely to poke holes in the foreheads of tiny jumping girls.

The bed ships in a compact box and the assembly instructions are extremely clear. It did take some time to put together; there were many, many bolts and one of those tiny evil Allen wrenches involved, but I’m guessing that it took about the same amount of time as most any DIY Toddler Bed assembly.

The Modern Toddler Cot is designed to hold a standard crib mattress and, I’m not sure why, but it seems a lot smaller in person than in photos. It’s actually quite compact.

I’ve always heard good things about KidKraft products, and this well-designed bed is no exception. I’m quite certain that it will endure the abuse of Clare and the next two children with style. The KidKraft Modern Toddler Cot is available on Amazon for $135.00 with free shipping.

–Jacinda Boneau | Babble Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts