Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Dreamy Dollhouse Review by Mom Blog Society











All little girls love playing house and with dolls. They love using their imagination. Kid Kraft recently sent us the My Dreamy Dollhouse. This is unlike any dollhouse I had when I was little. I am very lucky to live next door to my niece. When I had the opportunity to work with Kid Kraft and reviewing their My Dreamy Dollhouse, I knew my niece and I would have hours of fun and laughs.
The My Dreamy Dollhouse is HUGE. It measures almost 48 inches tall! It was very easy to put the dollhouse together. It includes detailed, easy to follow step by step directions. The dollhouse is made of composite wood products, plastic and fabric.  This dollhouse is made to last and is very sturdy! The My Dreamy Dollhouse is large enough that multiple children can play at once. There are three floors with a gliding elevator that takes dolls to the other levels. Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts