Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

KidKraft Receives Certificate of Appreciation from K.I.D.S.

KidKraft receives a Certificate of Appreciation from K.I.D.S for it's support in providing toys to needy children and families around the world.

The mission of Kids in Distressed Situations’ (K.I.D.S.) is to provide NEW clothing, toys, shoes, baby products, books and more to children and families challenged by poverty, homelessness, domestic abuse, low literacy, military family service, major illness, incarcerated family members, and disaster survival.

Over the past 26 years, K.I.D.S. has provided more than 67 million underprivileged and disaster-struck children with over one billion dollars of merchandise, giving these children, and often their entire families, hope and self-esteem through a gift of something BRAND NEW.

Certificate of Appreciation from K.I.D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts