Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KidKraft Kitchen Makes a Wonderful Holiday Gift

Featured on Buzzillions.com, a couple gifts their granddaughter with a KidKraft Large Kitchen and shares little Carly's excitement at the amazing authenticity of the play kitchen.

"My husband and I gave this gift to our two year old granddaughter Carly for Chanukah. She was so amazed by the kitchen and how realistic it looked that she just stood and stared at it for at least 30 seconds.


But then she got out her play pots, pans and utensils and started cooking, washing dishes, opening the refrigerator, stove and microwave and generally having a terrific time. I purchased the product over the Internet so I was a bit concerned about how this purchase would actually turn out, but I am totally thrilled with the assembled product. It is attractive, sturdy and looks like a real kitchen. I know that Carly and her friends will spend many happy hours playing with her kitchen.

And my husband the handyman was able to put the kitchen together without too much difficulty in 4 hours. He commented that the instructions and diagrams were clear and that the color coding of the bolts was very helpful.
Thanks for providing such a quality product."

Source: Buzzillions.com

Popular Posts